Tuesday 22 June 2010

Welcome To The Willowdome

I am very lucky. I get to go all over the place visiting schools. Every school i go into is different. Today went into a great school in the middle of rural Lancashire. It was right in the middle of nowhere and was beautiful. I did my thang in the Willowdome which is like a dome made out of, er, willow!! Yeah man!! It was a bit like some kind of African hut and it was brilliant. I have pictures somewhere. It was a lovely day and we made some of our own words up the Go Compare tune off the telly. It went something like-----Playing fair, playing fair, you can grin, when you win by, playing fair, the crowd are roaring when you are scoring, like a team of lions we can win by playing fair!! La La La La. There were so many ideas i was a bit discombobulated by the end of it!!!! Well done to all the Willowdomers i had a real beano!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment